Skip to main content

Two Rivers Mansion Boxwood Garden Dedication

At the annual “Phil the House with Art & Friends” open house, the Friends of Two Rivers Mansion had a special dedication of the restored 100-year old boxwood garden and fountain. This project was made possible by William Bransford Blundin, a cousin of Mary Louise Bransford McGavock, the last member of the McGavock family to live in the 1859 mansion. Thanks to Councilman Phil Claiborne, the Friends of Two Rivers Mansion founder, for his leadership in restoring this historic treasure and with support from Metro Parks Director Tommy Lynch and Metro Historic Director Tim Walker.