Many have asked what they can do to help with the campaign and I’m so thankful for the support. In addition to financially supporting the campaign, there are a number of ways you can help.
- Share this newsletter with your friends and encourage them to sign up for them on my website. I look forward to putting them together regularly.
- As mentioned in the beginning of this newsletter, I have two blogs on my website and the whole online experience wouldn’t be possible without the talents of Peter & Vicki Beare at Bear Web Design.
- Like and share my Facebook page and follow me on Twitter. I post community news, events, and music industry related content.
- Follow this link to let me know if you’d like to put a sign in your yard or at your business, host an event, help with canvassing, or anything else.
- Make sure your voter registration is up to date! Go to the Nashville.gov page here for more information.
I’d like to invite you to come to my house at 222 Graeme Dr, Nashville, TN 37214 on Saturday, December 13th at noon for pizza and planning. There are a number of specific things to work on for next year and it will be a great opportunity to put some strategies and plans together. Let me know if you’d like to come over so I can order enough pizzas and drinks.
Thank you again for all the support, words of encouragement, and energy you’re putting into this campaign! We’re off to a great start. See you soon.