The 2015 Toast of Music City Awards were held recently and Donelson businesses were very well represented. Congratulations to all the winners! I hope I didn’t miss any, but the ones on the list I saw were:
- The Cupcake Collection (1st – Best Bakery and Best Food Truck)
- Shipwreck Cove at Elm Hill Marina (2nd – Best Local Bar)
- Gaylord Springs Golf Links (3rd – Best Golf Course)
- Treasures Consignment – (1st – Best Consignment/Vintage Shopping)
- Opry Mills Mall (3rd – Best Mall/Shopping District)
- Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center (2nd – Best Hotel)
I enjoyed the opportunity to welcome our new and improved Raceway service station at their grand opening ribbon cutting recently. It’s a big improvement to the property and the staff were very friendly and wanted to the community to know they’re here to serve.